* Australian curriculum and inquiry learning
The Australian Curriculum has inquiry skills peppered throughout its syllabuses. The General Capabilities also have a focus on inquiry, in particular the Critical and Creative Thinking Capability.
Where is the spine for these skills? How can they be taught systematically?
- Mandy Lupton’s Inquiry skills in the Australian Curriculum: A bird’s eye view
- Karen Bonanno’s F-10 inquiry skills scope and sequence and Core skills and tools
- Lee FitzGerald’s Alignment of the GID process with Critical and Creative Thinking General Capability
- Lee FitzGerald’s Opportunity knocks: The Australian Curriculum and Guided Inquiry
- Lee FitzGerald’s Guided Inquiry in Practice
The Guided Inquiry Design process (GID) – a spine for the Australian Curriculum