Update June 2018
Bookmark and Share

Please visit Primary and Secondary Guided Inquiry units’ pages on this blog to see some contributions from Charles Sturt University students, studying Introduction to Teacher Librarianship.  Their task was to choose an information literacy model (Guided Inquiry, I-LEARN, PLUS, NSW ISP, Big6, Information Fluency etc), and to create an inquiry unit for Technologies F-10.   Go have a look!

What’s been happening in the local GI world?  My book, Guided Inquiry Goes Global: Evidence-based Practice in Action, is coming out in September through ABC Clio.  Alinda Sheerman, Kasey Garrison and I have been doing quite a lot of research, focusing on gathering and heeding the student voice on Guided Inquiry.  More on this later!

Lee FitzGerald

1 Comment

1. Lee, I think it’s a wonderful idea for CSU students to share their GI units. I know the huge amount of work that goes into them. Do you know of any other sites that share quality GI units?
    I would also be happy to share my unit as developed for ETL401. If we all shared one unit each, so much free time would be left to truly engage with the kids.