Listed below are exemplar primary GI units:
Stage 1: K-Year 2
From Caddies Creek PS: Submitted by Jenny Scheffers
From CSU student, Amy-Lee Petereit, ETL401, 201960:
From CSU student, Nicholas Eldridge, ETL401, 202130
From CSU student, Mardi Saverin, ETL401 202160:
From Lee FitzGerald
Stage 2: Year 3-4
From Broughton Anglican College: Submitted by Alinda Sheerman
From Caddies Creek PS:
For Stage 2, from CSU students, 2018/2019
Stage 3: Year 5-6
From Broughton Anglican College:
For Stage 3, from CSU students 2018/2019/2020/2021
- STEM and Code GI unit from Anahita Goudarzi
- Design and Technologies, Modifying the water cycle from Ann Maher.
- Design and Technologies, Veggie Patch from John Whittaker
- History, What were the significant events, and who were the significant people that shaped Australian colonies? by Sally Allen, CSU, 2021 NEW!
- ‘A Tale of Two Stories – From Ship to Shore’: What impact did James Cook’s arrival have on the Indigenous people and the environment in Australia? by Elise Ellerman, CSU, 2021. NEW!
- Geography – Bushfires, from Brigitta Gleeson, ETL401 2020 session 1
- Science and Technology, Digital systems and networks, from Karlene Irving.
- Science and Technology, From field to feast – Bread from Mary Sim
- Science and Technology, Marvellous Micro-organisms from Jane Conde
- PDHPE – How does the way gender is portrayed in our society affect our perceptions and interactions with others? from Moira Marturia